At the moment I'm eating a hotdog that my grandma made for me. I'm eating it by the computer with my legs on the railing next to me. Let me say that I came to the conclusion that nobody has yet invented somewhere that is fun to eat at, constantly.
Tommorow morning I leave from a place of joy, where I do nothing, to camp, where I'll probably do everything. Keeping in mind that I'm going to camp with a bunch of Israeli kids that are my age, we won't get anything done. Second of all, there is the problem of sores. Going to camp in Israel means doing everything yourself which means you get all the sores that some other people are supposed to get, as well.
Today was a horrible day. I was building a treehouse with my friend and we ran out of wood. So I took a deserted path behind some neighbors fence (yes, outside his fence). I start taking some logs and then the grumpy old neighbor of the moshav starts ranting to me about how I'm a thief, and that I should ask for permission... It's not even his land, for pete's sake. So he takes the hammers my friend and I were working with, and holds them ransom. I had to go home, explain the situation to my grandma, and have her come to reclaim the hammers. All in all, a pretty bad day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment